Graduate Tuition & Credit Hour Costs
The average semester sticker price for a full-time graduate student is $4,210. Most students don’t pay the sticker price because of grants, loans and scholarships.
You can get a more accurate price using our tuition calculator.
- Full Graduate Credit – $440 per credit hour ($400 per credit hour for alumni)
- Audit – $220 per credit hour
- Personal Enrichment – $133 per credit hour
- For 3 credit-hour courses, this is charged as a one-time, course access fee of $399.
All students pay the following semesterly fees:
- Library – $50
- IT – $50
- General – $50
In addition, matriculated students (students enrolled in a degree program) pay the following:
- Mentor Honorarium – $100
- This honorarium is processed by the Graduate Office and sent to the student’s mentor.
- Full-time pastors pay $340 per credit hour instead of $440.
Paying for college
- Full pay: Pay your semester balance in full and receive a 2% discount.
- Payment plan: Pay 25% of your total bill at registration – with no
For more payment details see the catalog.